Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

[HAUL] Sephora & RRS

No comments:
 
I'm back with a haul video! I'm going to talk about what I purchased here, but there will be no review yet, as I've only tried out one product so far. 

In total, I bought 11 things from the Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Week event. I purchased a few of those items online after the video was made, so unfortunately you won't be able to see them. 

In all, the Sephora Rouge exclusive event I attended last week was fairly mediocre. They had some free cake pops, Godiva chocolates, and sparkling juice/water. Additionally, they were hosting three classes that night but I didn't attend any of them. One was a MUFE Smokey Halo eye tutorial, a class on how to use oil, and a class on how to strobe. There were brand ambassadors available for almost every brand available (the exception being some of the more higher end brands like Armani, Marc Jacob, etc). Overall, the brand ambassadors were very knowledgable, the Sephora employees were friendly and looked like they were enjoying themselves. 

So here is the full list of products I've bought.
I'm excited to try out my new products and update with reviews. I'm already loving the MUFE foundation. It's a better match to my skintone than any of my current foundations. The Bite Maple Lipsticks & Maple Agave Lip Mask do smell deliciously like maple syrup. Here's to hoping I don't just lick all my lipstick off! 


This is the first time I'm trying out video posts, so please subscribe for more updates! Also please let me know if you like these types of videos (stop motion/animation) for haul videos, or 10 minutes+ talking haul videos better.

No comments:

Post a Comment