Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New blog series!

No comments:
 
Hey guys! I'm finally back with a post, after what seems like forever. I've been caught up in school, work and other real life obligations, so I haven't had any time to write posts or review things.

I am just here to let you guys know that I will be kicking off the month of November with a new series! The tentative title is "The ABCs of Popular Skincare/Makeup Ingredients". I plan to post these twice a week (Tuesday and Friday), and I will be writing them in advance so I can publish them on time.  In all, this series should take about 13 weeks to complete! I'm really excited to be starting this with you guys and hope that you can all learn something new about the ingredients that lie in your skincare and makeup!

Tentatively, the list of ingredients I will be focusing is as follow:

Aloe
Bird's Nest
Collegen
Dimethicone
Estrogen
Ferment
Green Tea
Honey
Isopropyls
Jojoba Oil
K
Lanolin
Mango Seed
N
Olive Oil
Propolis
Q
Rose
Snail
Tea Tree Oil
U
Vitamin A/B/C
W
X
Yeast
Z

As you can see, some of the letters have less ingredients (or are used less commonly in makeup/skincare, at least), so I am having difficulty coming up with ingredients. If you have a suggestion, please leave me a comment below! Additionally, some ingredients start with more common letters than other (such as R - rice and rose), so occasionally I will include a honourable mention at the bottom of some posts.

That's all for now! Watch out for the first post of the series on Nov 3rd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment